Let Property Insurance
Getting let property insurance needn’t be a hassle. Simple click the red button to get your quotes now.
Cover available can include:
- Contents Cover
- Building Insurance
- Public Liability
- Loss of Rent
- Legal Fees
Letting property successfully means taking as much responsibility as possible. It is your job to ensure that your tenants are happy the property you’re letting is safe and suitable to live in. Whilst a good landlord will take responsibility, there is always the chance that something could go wrong. For this reason it’s essential to have a good let property insurance policy that protects you from all risks.
Finding let property insurance at a competitive price is now easier than ever thanks to the internet. Before getting quotes though, it’s always a good idea to be aware of the different types of cover that are available so you can make an informed purchase. Below is an explanation of the types of cover you can get and some advice on ways to save money.
- Building Insurance – Building insurance is a must-have when you own let property. Structural damage can be incredibly expensive to repair so you need to have cover in place to protect yourself from this risk.
- Contents Insurance – If your contents are damaged or stolen, contents insurance will compensate you accordingly.
- Loss of Rent – Disputes can sometimes arise with tenants and you might find yourself in a situation where you’re not getting the rent that you’re owed. Loss of rent guarantee will compensate you until the matter is resolved.
- Vandalism – Unoccupied properties are at particular risk of vandalism so it’s always a good idea to have this option included in your policy.
The Benefits of Let Property Insurance
- Easy-to-manage policy
- All properties covered
- Discounts for building and contents insurance
- Expert advice
- Easy payment methods by credit card, debit card and direct debit
- Instant cover
Ways to Save
Below are some very reliable ways to save money on let property insurance –
- Pay Annually – Insurance providers always prefer when you pay more upfront and will usually offer you a good discount when you do this.
- Make your Properties Secure – By making your properties as secure as possible you reduce the risk of break ins. This means that insurance providers can offer you a better price on your policy.
- Shop Around – Prices can vary greatly from one insurance provider to another so you should always make sure you get a good number of quotes.
Get Quotes Now
When you click the red button below you will be able to access tailored quotes from a panel of let property insurance specialists. All you have to do is fill in the simple quote form and you can have access to get your quotes within minutes. What could be simpler!