Landlord Home Insurance
Getting landlord home insurance is quick and easy. Get your quotes now by clicking the red button
- Contents Cover
- Cover for Unoccupied Properties
- Building Insurance
- Rent Guarantee
- Housing Association Lets
- Student Properties
Landlord Home Insurance
Any landlord does the best they can to try and minimize the risk that comes with owning property. Whilst this is always a good idea the truth is that it’s impossible to cut out all risk and therefore it’s essential to have a good landlord home insurance policy in place. There are many excellent providers of landlord home insurance so getting a good policy should not prove difficult. After having read through this page you will have a better understanding of landlord home insurance and everything it entails.
Types of Cover
- Building Insurance – Protecting your buildings is vital. Structural damage can be financially devastating if you don’t have cover in place do building insurance should always be part of your policy.
- Contents Insurance – If your properties contain a lot of contents then having them protected for damage and theft is highly recommended.
- Unoccupied Property Insurance – There are times when one or more your properties may be unoccupied for an extended period of time. In this event it’s necessary to get them covered with unoccupied property insurance.
- Legal Fees – If you have to fight a liability claim then having legal fees included as part of your cover will seem like an extremely worthwhile investment.
Whilst getting insurance gives you protection, it’s always better to avoid problems wherever possible. Some excellent ways to do this include –
- Secure your properties – Making your properties as secure as possible will greatly reduce the chance of them being broken into or vandalized.
- Be picky with your tenants – A lot of the claims that landlords make have to do with problem tenants. Therefore it’s always wise to be as picky as possible when letting out your property
- Try to keep your properties occupied – There’s no doubt that properties that are unoccupied for extended periods of time are at much greater risk. Therefore you should do your utmost to ensure that your properties are not unoccupied for any extended length of time.
The Benefits of Landlord Home Insurance
Getting landlord home insurance online comes with many benefits, such as –
- Insure all your properties under one policy
- All types of cover available
- Easy claims process
- Expert advice
- Instant cover and documentation
Get Your Quotes Now
If you’re now ready to get landlord home insurance quotes just click the red button below and after filling in the simple questionnaire you’ll have access to quotes from a panel of landlord home insurance specialists.