Landlord Contents Insurance
Getting landlord contents insurance is easier than ever. Simply click the red button below to get started!
Cover available can include:
- Contents Cover
- Buildings Insurance
- Public Liability
- Legal Fees
- Unoccupied Property Insurance
Landlord Contents Insurance
When you let property you have consider where the biggest risks are. A lot of claims that landlords make on their insurance is due to problems with tenants. This can be because of liability claims, loss of rent or damage and theft of contents. Many landlords like to offer their properties with a lot of modern furnishings to attract new tenants. Whilst this is a good way of attracting tenants it’s often a double-edged sword since it increases the risk of damage and theft. Landlord contents insurance is an ideal way of protecting your contents from these risks. Any good landlord insurance provider will be able to offer you contents insurance as part of your policy at a very competitive price. Of course contents insurance alone is not enough to cover you for all the risks associated with letting property so it’s a good idea to read through this page and decide which types of cover will benefit you most.
Additional Types of Cover
- Building insurance – This is essential for any property owner. Building insurance will provide cover if there is structural damage that can occur from fire or flooding.
- Public liability – Liability claims are at an all-time high so having public liability insurance is recommended for all landlords.
- Legal expenses -The legal expenses associated with fighting liability claims can become very costly so having this option included in your policy will give you extra peace of mind
- Loss of rent guarantee – There are times when you might have a tenant who is unable or unwilling to pay rent. Loss of rent guarantee will compensate you until you’re able to resolve the situation.
There are some sure fire ways that you can save money on your landlord contents insurance. These include –
- Secure your properties – This will show insurance providers that there is less chance of your properties being broken into or vandalized and therefore they will be able to offer you a better price for your policy.
- Pay annually – Insurance providers always prefer this and will usually offer you a significant discount.
- Get multiple quotes – This is very quick and easy to do but still something that some landlords neglect.
Getting Quotes is Quick and Easy
If you’re ready to start getting quotes for landlord contents insurance then you can click the red button below. Once you fill in the simple quote form you’ll then have access to quotes from a panel of landlord contents insurance specialists.