Landlord Buildings Insurance
Getting quotes for Landlord Buildings Insurance is quick and simple. Click the red button below to get your quotes now!
Cover available can include:
- Building Insurance
- Contents Insurance
- Unoccupied Property Insurance
- Public Liability
- Legal Expenses
Landlord Buildings Insurance
When you own property it’s vital that you protect it with a good insurance policy. The foundation of any landlord insurance policy is buildings insurance. Buildings insurance covers your properties in the event of structural damage. This might occur as a result of fire, flooding or extreme weather conditions. In any event you will be covered. There are many providers of landlord buildings insurance so you should not have difficulty finding a good, affordable policy.
Why It’s Important
The reason that landlord buildings insurance is so important is because structural damage is some of the most expensive to repair. As the owner of a property you are completely responsible for it which is why buildings insurance is a legal obligation for any buy to let property owner.
Determining Factors of Cost
There are certain key factors that insurance providers will look at when calculating the cost of your policy. These include –
- Number of properties – Most landlords prefer to insure all their properties under one easy-to-manage policy. When insurance providers are determining the cost for this they will of course look at how many properties are being insured amongst other factors such as their location and how secure they are.
- Security of the properties – This is certainly a big factor that impacts cost. Securing your properties should always be a primary concern. Not only does this reduce the risk posed by thieves and vandals but it also helps you save money on your buy to let insurance.
- Insurance options – The number of options you have included in your policy will also impact its cost. If you’re on a limited budget then you should prioritize based on where your biggest risks come from.
- Pay upfront – When you pay for your policy upfront rather than on a monthly basis, most insurance providers will be happy to offer you a discount on the overall cost of the policy.
- Insure all your properties together – If you have multiple properties that you need to insure then it’s always preferable to insure them together rather than separately. Not only does this save you money but it also makes things much easier to manage.
- Get as many quotes as possible – This is something that’s very easy to do but easy to overlook. Getting multiple quotes enables you to get a true feel for what you should be paying for a policy and therefore you can decide if you’re getting a good deal or not.
Get Quotes Quickly & Easily
Getting multiple quotes is a quick and easy process when you use the quote form on this site. All you have to do is provide a bit of information about your property and your policy needs and you’ll then have access to quotes from a panel of landlord buildings insurance specialists.