Commercial Landlord Insurance
Insuring Commercial Property needn’t take a lot of time and effort. You can get highly tailored quotes from a panel of specialists by clicking the red button now!
Cover available can include:
- Rent Guarantee
- Legal Fees
- Contents Cover
- Building Insurance
- Liability Cover
- Accidental Damage
Commercial Landlord Insurance Explained
Letting commercial property can be a very profitable endeavour but only if approached in the right way. A good landlord knows that letting property requires a lot of planning and that all possible precautions have to be taken. Once of the most important steps for letting commercial property successfully is getting a good insurance policy in place.
With so many insurance providers offering commercial landlord insurance, it is now easier than ever to get a policy at a very competitive rate. It’s a good idea to familiarize yourself with the types of cover that are available before getting quotes so you can make the most informed decision possible.
Types of Cover
- Buildings Insurance – This is a standard for any commercial landlord insurance policy. Any damage that occurs to the structure of the building will be covered regardless of how it’s caused.
- Contents Insurance – A typical commercial building will have a lot of contents, which can easily be damaged or stolen. Having contents cover will ensure that you’re compensated when this happens.
- Public Liability – Liability claims can be very costly if they go against you so it’s always to have a good level of public liability insurance in place.
The Benefits of Commercial Landlord Insurance
Some of the benefits of getting commercial landlord insurance online include –
- An easy-to-manage policy
- Multiple cover options
- Expert advice
- Flexible payment options
- Instant documentation
- Make your properties as secure as you can by installing CCTV cameras, security lights and alarms
- Pay as much as you can upfront
- Get as many quotes as possible
Get Quotes Now
Getting quotes for commercial landlord insurance is a quick and easy process. By getting multiple quotes you can compare them and decide which offers you the best value for money. To get started simply click the red button below which will take you to the quote form page. Once you have provided a bit of information about your policy needs you’ll then have access to your tailored quotes from the panel of commercial landlord insurance specialists.